Zucchini Salad ©
- 2 zucchinis
- 2 tablespoons toasted peanuts
- 1/4 cup panela cheese
- 1 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
- 3 teaspoons olive oil
- Cherry tomatoes
- Salt and pepper
- Nachos “La Costeña”
- Dice the zucchini and the panela cheese, toast the peanuts and cut the cherry tomatoes in halves
- Drizzle a bit of olive oil in a pan and cook the zucchini until soft, season.
- Remove from the heat and in a bowl add the zucchini, peanuts, panela cheese and cherry tomatoes, the chopped peppers and stir.
- Use a teaspoon of balsamic vinegar and a teaspoon of olive oil for the dressing
Good for people with: Diabetes Mellitus, Obesity, *High Blood Pressure
TO VIEW MORE RECIPES LIKE THIS, VISIT: HTTP://MEXICORICO.COM/RECIPES/