- 4 Tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 Large onion (quartered)
- 1 Clove of garlic (chopped)
- 1 12 oz (350g) package of Diced Tomato
- 2 Bay leaves
- 2 Sprigs thyme
- 2 Sprigs oregano
- 10 La Costeña Whole Olives
- 1 Cup of white wine
- 1 4 oz (100g) Can of La Costeña Green Pickled Sliced Jalapeño Peppers
- 1 lb (1/2 kilo) large, unpeeled shrimp (washed and dried)
- Salt and pepper to taste
Heat the oil in a thick-bottomed saucepan, add the onion and garlic and fry until transparent. Add the Diced Tomato, herbs and olives and simmer for 5 minutes. Add the wine and Green Picked Sliced Jalapeño Peppers and reduce for 3 minutes. Add the shrimp and cook for 4-7 minutes (depending on the size of the shrimp).
white rice La Costeña Refried Pinto Beans and hot tortillas.