Vegetable Omelet With Light Chipotle Pepper Sauce ©
- 2 cans (8 oz. each) Vegetable salad
- 8 tbsp. oil
- 4 tbsp. minced onion
- 2 eggs
- 7 tbsp. La Costeña® mayonnaise
- 2 pieces La Costeña® Chipotle Peppers in Adobo Sauce
- 3 tbsp. water
- 1/2 lemon (juice)
- Salt and pepper
- Remove water from the vegetables and wait until they are dry. Heat oil in a pan and fry the onion until it gets translucent.
- Whip the eggs and mix with the vegetables and the onion. Season with salt and pepper. Pour the egg mixture into hot oil, cook with the lowest heat possible. Cover with the pan lid and cook for 15 minutes each side, avoiding it overcooks or sticks.
- Blend the mayonnaise with the Chipotle pepper, water and lemon juice. Season with salt and pepper.
- Serve the vegetables omelet with the mayonnaise sauce.
TO VIEW MORE RECIPES LIKE THIS, VISIT: HTTP://MEXICORICO.COM/RECIPES/