So easy and delicious, this Tuna Wrap © will become a new family favorite.
- 2 pcs. burrito-like wheat flour tortillas
- 2 cans tuna (in water)
- 3 tbsp. La Costeña® Light mayonnaise
- 1/2 can (8 oz.) Vegetable salad
- 3 tbsp. chopped parsley
- 2 tbsp. La Costeña® Pickled Sliced Jalapeño peppers
- 6 lettuce sliced leaves
- La Costeña® Mexican Salsa
- Salt and pepper
- Blend the tuna, mayonnaise, vegetables, and parsley. Season with salt and pepper.
- Mix the prepared tuna and the sliced Jalapeño peppers.
- Heat the tortilla so as to smooth it. On top of it, place the lettuce, then the tuna and wrap in a burrito shape.
- Cut into wide slices and serve together with the Mexican sauce.
TO VIEW MORE RECIPES LIKE THIS, VISIT: HTTP://MEXICORICO.COM/RECIPES/