Tortillas filled with Tuna in Bean Sauce ©
- 2 tbsp. La Costeña® Salsa
- 1 can La Costeña® Whole Black Beans (19.75 oz.)
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 tbsp. minced onion
- 1 tbsp, oil
- 1 can tuna in water
- 12 pcs. corn tortillas
- Grated Panela cheese
- 4 tbsp. La Costeña® Pickled Sliced Jalapeño peppers
- 1/4 sliced onion
- Sliced lettuce
- Salt and pepper
- Blend the sauce, beans, and water until the mixture is smooth. Pour into a small saucepan and keep warm.
- In a separate saucepan, fry the onion in oil until it looks translucent. Add the tuna fish and cook for 3 min at medium heat. Season with salt and pepper.
- Quickly fry the tortillas in hot oil and fill them with the prepared tuna.
- Place some of the stuffed tortillas in a dish and pour the bean sauce on them.
- Garnish the dish with the rest of the ingredients.
TO VIEW MORE RECIPES LIKE THIS, VISIT: HTTP://MEXICORICO.COM/RECIPES/