La Costeña Tomato Tritters © are a wonderful summer treat. They are crisp on the outside and tender on the inside. A healthy snack or appetizer.
- 6 cups sliced tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tsp sea salt
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- Serve with jalapeno chili sauce (blend a can of chilies)
- Fry the tomatoes in olive oil
- Place the slices on a baking sheet and preheat the oven to 200 °F
- In a bowl mix the remaining ingredients: olive oil, parmesan cheese and fresh parsley
- Depending on the thickness of the tomato slices, bake them for 12 to 24 hours
- Check them every half hour and bake until golden brown
Good for people with: Diabetes Mellitus, Obesity, High Blood Pressure.
TO VIEW MORE RECIPES LIKE THIS, VISIT: HTTP://MEXICORICO.COM/RECIPES/