Tlayudas © are an iconic Oaxacan street snack. Sometimes referred to as “Mexican pizza”. Give this Tlayudas © recipe a try. They are a perfect alternative to ‘American Pizza’.
- 9 oz. corned beef
- 4 tlayudas
- 2 cups La Costeña® Whole Black Beans (19.75 oz.)
- 7 oz. shredded Oaxaca cheese
- 2 sliced avocados
- La Costeña® Salsa (jar 8.8 oz.)
- Grill the meat and cut it into strips.
- Spread beans on the tlayudas.
- Serve with the cheese, the meat, the avocado, and the sauce.
TO VIEW MORE RECIPES LIKE THIS, VISIT: HTTP://MEXICORICO.COM/RECIPES/