Three Bean Salad ©
- ½ Lb green beans, cooked
- 1 can La Costeña Kidney Beans
- 1 can La Costeña Whole Black Beans
- 1 can La Costeña Chickpeas
- 1 small red onion finely sliced
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 4 oz. Queso Fresco diced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Cut the green beans in small pieces (1 inch).
- Drain all the beans.
- Mix all the beans and green beans.
- Add the cheese and mix well.
- Add the oil and mix well, season with salt and pepper.
TO VIEW MORE RECIPES LIKE THIS, VISIT: HTTP://MEXICORICO.COM/RECIPES/
Related topicsParty, Summer Event, Lunch, Dinner, Fall/Winter, Cheese, Beans, La Costeña
Share this recipe
What do you think about this recipe?