A traditional and delicious soup from the culinary traditions of Michoacán, México. Give Tarascan Soup © a try and don’t forget to share!
20 min. 4 servings
- 3 tbsp. Tomato Sauce Seasoned with Spices
- 1 can La Costeña® Whole Black Beans (19.75 oz.)
- 3 pcs. of corn tortilla fried in thin slices
- 2 tbsp. Panela cheese cubed
- 2 cups water
- 2 tbsp. cream
- Salt and pepper
- Blend the beans with the tomato sauce and water until the mix is homogeneous and smooth. Season with salt and pepper.
- Heat the mixture.
- Serve together with the fried tortillas, cream, and Panela cheese.
TO VIEW MORE RECIPES LIKE THIS TARASCAN SOUP ©, VISIT: HTTP://MEXICORICO.COM/RECIPES/
Related topicsAppetizer/Snack, Beans, La Costeña, Main Dish
Share this recipe
What do you think about this recipe?