- 6 Large green tamales (stuffed with chicken)
- 6 Large red tamales (stuffed with chicken)
- 1 Chicken breast (cooked and shredded)
- 1 12oz (350g) package of La Costeña Mole
- 1 12oz (350g) package of La Costeña Green Mole
- 1 Cup of cream
- 5oz (150g) Shredded Oaxaca cheese
Crumble the tamales and place a layer of red tamales in a medium-sized casserole (or two individual ones). Do the same with the green tamales. Cover with a layer of Mole, Green Mole, chicken, cheese and cream. Repeat this process until the casseroles are filled and be sure to finish up with mole, cream and cheese.
Place in a pre-heated oven at 350° F (180° C) for 25 minutes or until piping hot. Then let it cool down a bit before serving the dish.