- 2 skinless, boneless chicken breasts, cooked and shredded.
- 2 Tbsp. vegetable oil.
- ½ onion, sliced.
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed.
- 2 cups La Costeña Green Salsa.
- ½ cup sour cream.
- 1 cup shredded cheese (Monterey Jack).
- 8 corn tortillas.
- Salt to taste.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan, sauté the onion until translucent, then add the garlic, cook for 3 minutes.
- Add La Costeña Green Salsa and simmer for 7 minutes, season with salt to taste.
- In a blender blend Green Salsa and onion mix until the sauce is smooth.
- Add cream and blend for 1 minute.
- Heat the tortillas in microwave, wrapped in a safe plastic, for 1 minute.
- Spoon a portion of the chicken into the center of tortilla, and roll.
- Place them in a shallow baking dish large enough to hold all the enchiladas in a single layer.
- Pour the sauce over the enchiladas to cover completely.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until the cheese bubbles.
- Serve immediately with La Costeña Whole Black Beans.
TO VIEW MORE RECIPES LIKE THIS, VISIT: HTTP://MEXICORICO.COM/RECIPES/
Share this recipe
What do you think about this recipe?