Sweet and sour tuna bites
For 15 bites
- 1 sliced cucumber
- 1 handful chives
- 2 serrano peppers
- 1 cup tuna steak
- 1/3 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 5 tablespoons soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- Habanero peppers “La Costeña”
- Salt and pepper
- Slice the cucumber into rounds and set aside in the refrigerator.
- Finely dice the chives, the serrano peppers (removing the seeds), and the tuna.
- Mix the Worcestershire sauce, the lemon juice, the soy sauce, the serrano pepper, the habanero pepper, the olive oil and the chives with the tuna. Season with salt.
- Stir the mixture thoroughly and refrigerate for 10 minutes. Place the mixture on top of the cucumber slices and serve.
Good for people with: Diabetes Mellitus, Obesity.
TO VIEW MORE RECIPES LIKE THIS, VISIT: HTTP://MEXICORICO.COM/RECIPES/