- 1 18oz (500g) packet of Capellini pasta
- 6 Tablespoons of La Costeña Olive Oil – 16.9 oz. Bottle
- 2 8oz (220g) cans of La Costeña Vegetable Salad
- 2 Tablespoons of chopped basil
- 4oz (100g) of grated Parmesan cheese
- French’s Salt n’ Pepper (to taste)
Cook the pasta following the instructions on the package. It should be al dente (in other words, it should still have a bit of “bite” to it). Drain and mix the pasta with olive oil, heat and drain the Vegetable Salad and add it to the pasta. Add the basil and mix it well. Season it with salt and pepper. Pour everything into a serving dish, sprinkle the cheese and serve immediately.