Add some flavor and spice to your pork chops with this delicious Smoked Pork Chops with Guava and Chipotle Sauce ©.
- 2 tbsp. chopped celery
- 3 tbsp. minced white onion
- 1 tbsp. butter
- 1 tbspbrown sugar
- 3 tbsp. white vinegar
- 1/2 cup guava syrup
- 2 tsp. La Costeña® Chipotles in Adobo Sauce (blended)
- 1 tsp. starch
- 1 tbsp. water
- 4 pieces Guava in Syrup (without seeds and chopped)
- 4 smoked pork chops
- Stir fry the onion and celery in butter, and add the sugar. Cook with a low flame until it melts. Add the vinegar, the syrup and the Chipotle peppers.
- Dissolve the starch in water and add to the previous mixture. Cook over low heat.
- Add the guavas and season with salt and pepper.
- Grill the chops and pour the sauce on them.
TO VIEW MORE RECIPES LIKE THIS, VISIT: HTTP://MEXICORICO.COM/RECIPES/
Related topicsMain Dish, Lunch, Dinner, Pork, Guava, La Costeña
Share this recipe
What do you think about this recipe?