1 lb 12 oz (800g) of scallops
For the vinaigrette:
- 9 oz (250g) Can of La Costeña Quince Paste
- ½ Cup of Sugarcane Alcohol Vinegar
- 1 Clove of garlic
- 1 Teaspoon of crumbled chicken stock cube
- ½ Teaspoon of salt
- 3 Tablespoons of La Costeña Chipotle Salsa (or to taste)
- Juice of ½ an orange
- ½ Cup of olive oil
For the garnish:
- 1 Bunch of cilantro (Well-washed, disinfected, dried and chopped)
- 2 Avocados (Peeled and chopped)
- Peeled orange slices
Blend the Quince Paste with the Alcohol Vinegar, Chipotle Salsa, orange juice, salt and crumbled stock cubes. Then, without stopping the blender, gradually add the oil until fully blended. Leave in the fridge for at least an hour for it to thicken and gain consistency.
Boil the scallops in salted water for 2 minutes. Remove, drain, dry and slice lengthwise. Arrange the scallops on a serving dish, pour over the vinaigrette, sprinkle with the chopped cilantro and decorate the dish with the sliced avocado and orange slices.