This delicious recipe for Rockfish Sopes ©, brings the ‘street snack’ from Mexico into your kitchen. Rockfish Sopes © are easy to make and easier to eat!
- 4 tbsp. vegetable oil.
- 5 oz. rockfish fillet
- 1/4 cup La Costeña® Ranchera Salsa
- 1/2 cup (15 oz.) La Costeña® Refried Black Beans
- 1/2 cup cream
- 1/2 cup grated Panela cheese
- 1 cup sliced lettuce
- Fry sopes on both sides in a pan with oil
- Cut the rockfish in cubes. Mix it with the Ranchera sauce and heat in a saucepan until fully cooked. Let it cool and then shred it with a fork.
- Heat the refried beans and spread them over the sopes. Add a bit of the prepared rockfish.
- Pour a teaspoon of cream, cheese, and lettuce. Serve together with the Ranchera sauce.
TO VIEW MORE RECIPES LIKE THIS, VISIT: HTTP://MEXICORICO.COM/RECIPES/