Nutrition facts per serving:
Ingredients (4 people/servings):
- Quinoa 250 g
- Amaranth 30 g
- Flaxseed 10 g
- 100g spreadable cottage cheese
- Diced peppers (different colors) and “La Costeña” red peppers
- Preheat oven to 180º. Boil 1 cup of water in a pot.
- Add the quinoa and let it absorb the water.
- Remove and add the amaranth and the flaxseed.
- Shape the huaraches and bake at 180º for 15 minutes.
Note: Huarache is a popular Mexican dish and it has an oblong shape.
Good for people with: Diabetes Mellitus, Obesity, Hypertension, Hypercholesterolemia, Constipation.
TO VIEW MORE RECIPES LIKE THIS, VISIT: HTTP://MEXICORICO.COM/RECIPES/