- 16 meringues, filled with whipped cream (buy these at a bakery)
- 1 pint (1/2 liter) whipping cream
- Icing sugar to taste
- 1 28 oz (800 g) can Mango Slices in Syrup, well-drained and diced
- 1 29 oz (820 g) can Peach Slices in Syrup, well-drained
- La Costeña Quince Paste – 24.7 oz Can
Crush half the meringues to make the bottom half of the cake, add a layer of whipped cream, then a layer of Mango Slices and so on until the all the meringues have been used up. Cover everything with the rest of the whipped cream and decorate the cake with the Peach Slices.