These Potato and Tuna Flautas © are perfect to serve as an appetizer or as a meal. They are bursting with flavor and will delight all audiences.
- 1 large white potato
- 1 can tuna in water
- ¼ Cup Mexican Salsa La Costena
- 8 corn tortillas
- ½ cup vegetable oil
- ½ Cup of sour cream
- ½ Cup grated fresh cheese
- sliced lettuce
- sliced purple onion
- Peel potato and cut it into cubes. Boil it until it is very soft. Remove from water and mash with a fork.
- Drain the tuna to remove the water and mix with the potato and La Costeña Homestyle salsa.
- Divide the mixture into 8 tortillas and roll up, FRY in hot oil until crisp and golden. Dry on absorbent paper. Cut in half.
- Garnish the flautas with cream, cheese, lettuce and onions. Serve with Mexican salsa La Costena.
Related topicsMain Dish, Party, Lunch, Fish, Potato, La Costeña
Share this recipe
What do you think about this recipe?