- 2 lb (1 kilo) loin of pork
- 2 tablespoons corn oil
- 1 bottle La Costeña Salsa Ranchera 17 oz (475 g.)
- 2 bottle of water, measured out in the Salsa Ranchera bottle
- 1 tablespoons crumbled chicken stock cube
- 10 oz (300 g.) La Costeña Quince Paste
- ¼ cup White Vinegar
- ½ cup chopped cilantro
- French’s Salt with Pepper, to taste
- For the garnish
- Chopped cilantro
Pre-heat the oven to 400° F (200° C). Season the loin of pork and fry in an oven-proof dish in the hot oil, turning it over so that is brown on all sides. Add the sauce and cook until tender, approximately 1 hour. Remove from the oven, slice and serve with fried potatoes or La Costeña Refried Beans. Finally, pour over the sauce and garnish with the chopped cilantro.
For the sauce:
Blend the ingredients.