The great flavor combined with a kick of spice make will make this Peanut and Shrimp Tacos © recipe one of your favorite meatless recipes. PERFECT for lent!
- 12 pcs. headless large shrimps
- 1/2 cup bread crumbs
- 3 tbsp. ground peanuts
- 2 tbsp. flour
- 1 pc. whipped egg
- 1/2 La Costeña® mayonnaise
- 1 can La Costeña® Chipotle Peppers in Adobo Sauce (8 oz.)
- 12 pcs. wheat flour tortillas
- Sliced lettuce
- Peel shrimps and cut them in half. Mix the bread crumbs with the ground peanuts.
- Cover shrimps with flour, egg, and breadcrumbs. Fry in hot oil until they are crispy and brown. Dry on absorbent paper.
- Blend the mayonnaise and the Chipotle pepper.
- Heat tortillas and fill them with lettuce, the prepared shrimps, and the Chipotle mayonnaise.
TO VIEW MORE RECIPES LIKE THIS, VISIT: HTTP://MEXICORICO.COM/RECIPES/