8 La Costeña Peach Halves in Syrup
For the filling:
- 4 Peach Halves in Syrup
- 2 oz (50 g) peeled almonds
- 2 tablespoons almond or orange liqueur
- 1/3 stick of butter, cut into pieces
- Icing sugar
- 10 peeled almonds, cut into thin strips and toasted (optional).
- La Costeña Guava Paste – 24.7 oz Can
Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C). Slice a small piece off the bottom of the eight Peach Halves so that they sit flat, place the filling in the hollows and arrange in an ovenproof dish. Place pieces of butter on each stuffed apricot, sprinkle with icing sugar and add 1/4 cup syrup. Bake for 15 minutes. Remove from the oyen, decorate with the almonds and serve.
Filling. Blend the almonds with a little syrup, add the peach halves and continue blending until a smooth paste is obtained.