- 12 wheat tortillas
- 1/2 Can La Costeña Refried Pinto Beans with Chorizo (20oz /580g)
- Oil for frying
- For the sauce:
- 12 oz (350g) package Fried Tomato Sauce
- 6 tablespoons La Costeña Chipotle Salsa
- 3/4 cup cream
- For the garnish:
- 4 oz (120g) Anejo cheese, shredded
- 2 Spanish chorizos, fried and crumbled
- 1 Sliced avocado
Pre-heat the oven to 325F ( 175°C). Heat the tortillas on a griddle, lay some Refried Pinto Beans across the center and roll them up to make tacos. Heat some oil in a saucepan and when it is hot, fry the tacos there. Cover the base of an oven proof dish with the sauce and place the tacos on top. Pour over the rest of the sauce and sprinkle with the cheese. Bake for 20 minutes or until the sauce is piping hot. Remove from the oven and garnish with the fried chorizo and avocado slices.
To make the sauce
Mix all the ingredients. Serve hot.