Nopales with Cheese and Chipotle ©
Serving for 1 person
- salt to taste
- 2 large nopales cactus paddles
- olive oil
- 2 slices of panela cheese
- 1 can of chipotle peppers (blended)
- Drizzle a bit of olive oil in a pan over medium heat. Place the nopales and cook for 10 min on each side.
- Remove from the pan and place on a serving platter, cook the panela cheese in the same pan for 5 min on each side and place the cheese on top of the nopales.
- Blend the chipotle peppers into a sauce, then heat it in a small pot and pour over the nopales.
- Serve warm.
Good for people with: diabetes mellitus, obesity and overweight.
TO VIEW MORE RECIPES LIKE THIS, VISIT: HTTP://MEXICORICO.COM/RECIPES/
Related topicsMain Dish, Lunch, Dinner, Healthy Eating, Cheese, Cactus, La Costeña
Share this recipe
What do you think about this recipe?