Mushrooms Stuffed with Nopalitos ©
- 12 large mushrooms
- 1 15.5oz jar of La Costeña Nopalitos
- 1 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- ½ white onion finely chopped
- 1 cup Shredded cheese, Monterrey or Cheddar
- 2 Tomatoes, Diced
- Salt to taste
- La Costeña Salsa of your choice
- Preheat the oven 350F.
- Heat the oil and sauté onion, until translucent.
- Add La Costeña Nopalitos, chopped, simmer for 2 minutes.
- Out of the heat, add cheese (reserve 2 Tbsp.) and mix.
- Season with salt.
- Wash the mushroom very carefully, dry them with a paper towel.
- Stuff each mushroom with Nopalitos mix.
- Sprinkle each mushroom with extra cheese.
- In a baking pan, arrange the mushrooms.
- Bake them for 15 minutes or until the cheese is melted.
- Top with La Costeña Salsa of your choice. Serve with green salad or veggies.
TO VIEW MORE RECIPES LIKE THIS, VISIT: HTTP://MEXICORICO.COM/RECIPES/
Related topicsMain Dish, Appetizer/Snack, Lunch, Dinner, Cheese, Cactus, La Costeña
Share this recipe
What do you think about this recipe?