Making these delicious Morelos-Style Shielded Tacos © is easy and quick. Watch a quick video tutorial.
INGREDIENTS for Morelos-Style Shielded Tacos ©:
- 1 La Costeña Green Mexican Sauce 7 oz. can
- ¼ cup of water
- 2 cups pork crackling in pieces
- 2 tbsp. oil
- 1 La Costeña Home-Style Mexican Sauce 7 oz. can
- ½ sliced White onion
- 1 cup cooked and shredded chicken
- 8oz. of arriera sauce
- 2 cups Red Rice
- 12 pcs. Tortillas
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Heat the green sauce with the water and add the cracklings. Boil until the cracklings absorb all of the water. Set aside.
- Season the beef with salt and pepper. Fry in oil, add the Mexican sauce and cook for 3 minutes. Set aside.
- Stir fry the onion. Add the chicken and the Arriera sauce. Cook for 3 minutes. Set aside.
- Serve some rice on each warm tortilla and stuff with the different stews.
TO VIEW MORE RECIPES LIKE THIS, VISIT: HTTP://MEXICORICO.COM/RECIPES/