Set the mood for the holidays and kick-start your festivities with rich Mole Enchiladas (Enmoladas) ©. Combine cheese, turkey, lettuce and tomatoes to create Mexican enchiladas in just 15 minutes.
INGREDIENTS for Mole Enchiladas (Enmoladas) ©:
- 1 jar La Costeña mole
- 1 liter (4 cups) turkey stock
- 18 lightly fried tortillas
- 1 turkey breast, cooked and shredded
- 3 cooked carrots, cut into strips
- 1 sliced blanched onion
- 1 head lettuce, chopped
- Cream and grated cheese to taste
To make these delicious Mole Enchiladas (Enmoladas) ©, dilute mole in turkey stock and boil until sauce thickens, stirring constantly. Dip tortillas in the mole, fill them with the turkey, carrots, and onions, fold over. Serve with lettuce, cream and cheese.
TO VIEW MORE RECIPES LIKE THIS, VISIT: HTTP://MEXICORICO.COM/RECIPES/