- 6 large eggs
- ½ cup milk
- ½ tsp. salt
- ½ cup La Costeña diced jalapeños, drain
- ½ cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 2 Tbsp. all purpose flour
- 2 tsp. baking powder
- 1 cup small broccoli florets (frozen)
- ½ cup Red bell pepper, finely diced
- Salt and pepper
- 1 can La Costeña Whole Black Beans
- Preheat the oven to 400 F.
- In a large bowl whisk the eggs and milk until eggs are broken up.
- Stir in the rest of ingredients.
- Bake in the oven for 20 minutes or until set.
- Serve with black beans and salad.
TO VIEW MORE RECIPES LIKE THIS, VISIT: HTTP://MEXICORICO.COM/RECIPES/
VIDEO LINK: https://youtu.be/AbWIN6xuuw0
Related topicsParty, Kid Friendly, Summer Event, Lunch, Dinner
Share this recipe
What do you think about this recipe?