For the flutes:
- 6 Eggs
- 1 Cup of La Costeña Mexican Salsa
- Salt to taste
- 2 Tablespoons of corn oil
- 12 Large tortillas
- Oil for frying
For the sauces:
- 1 17 oz (475g) Bottle of La Costeña Green Mexican Salsa
- 1 17 oz (475g) Bottle of La Costeña Mexican Salsa
- 1 Avocado
- 1 ½ Cups of Mexican Crema or Sour Cream
- 4 oz (100g) Crumbled Panela or Farmer’s cheese
Beat the eggs with the Mexican Salsa in a bowl, add salt to taste. Heat the oil in a saucepan and add the beaten eggs, stirring gently until scrambled. Place the egg across the tortillas, roll them up into tacos and fry in the oil until golden-brown. Leave on a kitchen paper towel to drain.
Arrange the tacos on a serving dish and pour Mexican Salsa over the first four, cream over the second four and Green Mexican Salsa blended with avocado over the last four. Sprinkle with the cheese and serve immediately.