- 1 lt / 33 oz. Mango Nectar
- 30 gr de Grenetine
- ¼ Cup of Water
- 35 ml Coconut Liquor
- 30 gr of Shredded Coconut
- 1 mold with a 1 1/2 lt or 49 oz Capacity
- Slightly toast the shredded Coconut.
- Heat the Mango nectar; remove from oven placing the previously hydrated grenetine in the mold.
- Allow for the resulting mix to cool off and then add the Coconut Liquor.
- Place the Shredded Coconut in the mold, pour out some of the remaining gelatin and refrigerate until it solidifies.
- Take the haredend Gelatin out of the mold and place on a flat surface plate. Decorate the Shredded Coconut and if desired with Cut Mangos a/o Cherries.