- 1 unpeeled red apple, sliced
- 1 unpeeled pear, sliced
- 1 peeled apricot, sliced
- 1 slice of pineapple, cut into triangles
- ½ plantain, peeled and sliced
- ½ small yellow lam, cooked, peeled and cut into chunks
- The juice of 1 lime
- 1 package La Costeña Mole 12 oz (350 g.)
- 1 package Tomato Broth 12 oz (350 g.)
- 1 lb 2 oz (500 g.) loin of pork cooked with onion, carrot, celery, leek, garlic and herbs.
Place the fruit in a saucepan, cover with water and boil for 2 to 3 minutes. Drain and keep hot. Mix the Mole and Broth in a saucepan and bring to the boil. Add the cooked meat and boil a few minutes.
Arrange the meat on a serving dish, pour over the sauce and garnish with the fruit.