Lettuce Tacos with Meat ©
Nutrition facts per serving:
- 1 green pepper
- 1 yellow pepper
- 1 handful of lettuce
- 80g of beef
- 1 onion
- Olive oil
- Ranch or taco salsa ”La Costeña”
- Chop the onion and the peppers (julienne cut)
- Wash the lettuce
- Cut the beef into fajitas
- Once everything is ready, drizzle a bit of olive oil into a pan, and add the peppers and onion.
- Add the beef and the seasoning and cook well, until the peppers and the onion become soft.
- Remove from the heat and use the lettuce leaves to make the tacos: first the leaf, then the beef with the onion and the peppers, and roll it.
- Drizzle the salsa on top.
Good for people with: Diabetes Mellitus, Obesity, *High Blood Pressure.
TO VIEW MORE RECIPES LIKE THIS, VISIT: HTTP://MEXICORICO.COM/RECIPES/
Related topicsMain Dish, Appetizer/Snack, Lunch, Dinner, Healthy Eating, Ground Beef, Beef, La Costeña
Share this recipe
What do you think about this recipe?