These delicious Jalapeño Peppers Stuffed with Tuna © are perfect to serve as an appetizer before a nightly meal or to bring to a gathering.
- 8 pieces La Costeña® Pickled Jalapeño Peppers
- 4 oz. crumbled smoked tuna
- 1 tbsp. minced white onion
- 1 tbsp. chopped coriander
- 3 tbsp. La Costeña® Mayonnaise
- Salt and pepper
- Open the Jalapeño peppers along one side carefully, removing veins and seeds.
- Mix the tuna, onion, coriander, and the mayonnaise. Season with salt and pepper.
- Stuff the Jalapeño peppers with the prepared tuna and serve.
TO VIEW MORE RECIPES LIKE THIS, VISIT: HTTP://MEXICORICO.COM/RECIPES/