Nutrition facts per serving:
- 3/4 cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 cups ”La Costeña” chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- Chopped parsley
- Put all the ingredients in a blender and mix until you obtain a creamy consistency.
- Store in the refrigerator in a covered container.
- Sprinkle the parsley before serving.
- Use celery and carrot strips to dip.
Good for people with: Diabetes, Hypercholesterolemia, Constipation.
TO VIEW MORE RECIPES LIKE THIS, VISIT: HTTP://MEXICORICO.COM/RECIPES/
Related topicsBirthday, Party, Kid Friendly, Tailgating, Summer Event, Lunch, Dinner, Healthy Eating, Beans
Share this recipe
What do you think about this recipe?