Hibiscus Flower Tacos ©
For 3 tacos
- 1 white onion
- 400g tomato
- 3 corn tortillas
- grated panela cheese
- 1 pack of hibiscus flowers
- cilantro to taste (optional)
- 1 can chipotle chili “La Costeña”
- Salt and pepper
- Olive oil
- Boil the hibiscus flowers.
- Once boiled remove from the heat and strain. Set the water aside to make Jamaican water.
- Dice the onion and the tomato. Drizzle a bit of olive oil in a pan and cook the onion until translucent, add the hibiscus flowers, the tomato and season. The consistency should be crispy.
- Heat the tortillas in a pan and add the grated cheese and the mixture on top of each. Fold carefully
- Serve with chipotle sauce and cilantro to taste
Good for people with: Diabetes, Obesity.
TO VIEW MORE RECIPES LIKE THIS, VISIT: HTTP://MEXICORICO.COM/RECIPES/