Fish with Olives and Chipotle
- 4 White fish fillets
- 1 jar La Costeña Diced Chipotles
- 1 cup La Costeña Green Olives, chopped
- ¼ cup olive oil
- ¼ cup Dijon mustard
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Foil to wrap the fish
- Preheat the oven 450 F
- In a bowl mix La Costeña Green Olives, oil, La Costeña Diced Chipotles and mustard.
- Season the fillets with salt and pepper and place on top of foil sheet.
- Spread the olive and chipotle mixture on top of each fillet.
- Wrap individually each fillet with foil.
- Place them in a baking pan and bake them for 10 minutes.
- Serve immediately with vegetables and rice.
VIDEO LINK: https://youtu.be/_wgIr0k3P6g
TO VIEW MORE RECIPES LIKE THIS, VISIT: HTTP://MEXICORICO.COM/RECIPES/
Related topicsLunch, Dinner, Holiday's, Healthy Eating, Fish
Share this recipe
What do you think about this recipe?