Fish with jalapeno sauce and quinoa
Serving for 1 person
- 1 fish fillet
- 1 can of sliced jalapeno peppers
- 1 cup quinoa
- olive oil
- salt and pepper
- nopales “La Costeña”
- Boil the fish in water until its color and consistency changes.
- Cook the quinoa until the texture is similar to rice.
- Blend the canned peppers to obtain a sauce.
- Once the fish is cooked, removed from the water. Drizzle a bit of olive oil in a pan and add the fish and the sauce. Let it reduce a little and season.
- Serve the fish with the sauce, the quinoa and the chopped nopales.
Good for people with: obesity and overweight.
TO VIEW MORE RECIPES LIKE THIS, VISIT: HTTP://MEXICORICO.COM/RECIPES/
Related topicsMain Dish, Healthy Eating, Fish, La Costeña
Share this recipe
What do you think about this recipe?