This easy and flavor packed Fajitas in Chipotle Sauce © recipe is perfect for a fun weeknight dinner party. The flavor that La Costeña® Chipotles in Adobo Sauce adds is the perfect combination of smokey and delicious. Give it a try!
40 min. 4 servings
- 2 medium-sized minced garlic cloves
- 1 tbsp. La Costeña® Chipotles in Adobo Sauce (chopped)
- 10.5 oz. chicken breast strips
- 2 tbsp. oil
- 1 pc. sliced white onion
- 1 pc. sliced green pepper
- 1 cup Tomato Sauce Seasoned with Spices
- 1 can La Costeña® Refried Black Beans (19.75 oz.)
- Salt and pepper
- Mix the garlic, chipotle peppers, and chicken. Marinate for 10 min.
- Fry the marinated chicken in oil at mild heat until it is brown. Add the onion and green pepper. Fry foR 3 more minutes over low heat, turning ingredients often.
- Add the tomato sauce and cook for five more minutes over low heat. Season with salt and pepper.
- Serve with refried black beans.
TO VIEW MORE RECIPES LIKE THIS, VISIT: HTTP://MEXICORICO.COM/RECIPES/