Fajita Rolls ©
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- the juice of half a lemon
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 tsp chili powder
- ½ tsp cumin
- ½ tsp dried oregano
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 pinch of cayenne pepper (optional)
- 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro
For the chicken:
- 3 chicken breasts
- ½ red pepper, sliced
- ½ green pepper
- ½ yellow pepper
Serve with chili sauce HOMESTYLE MEXICAN SALSA “La Costeña”
- In a small bowl add the garlic, olive oil, cumin, chili powder, oregano, salt and stir. Set aside.
- Cut the chicken into long and wide strips, place plastic wrap over it and pound it flat. Place it in a large Ziploc bag and pour the marinade, coating all the strips evenly and let them marinate overnight.
- Once the chicken has marinated, place 6 slices of pepper in the center of the chicken strip, roll up and secure with a toothpick. Repeat this step with all the strips and place them in a baking dish with the toothpick downwards.
- Brush the chicken with the remaining marinade and bake, without covering it, at 375 ° C for about 25 to 30 minutes. Serve and enjoy!
Good for people with: Diabetes Mellitus, Obesity, Hypercholesterolemia, High Blood Pressure
TO VIEW MORE RECIPES LIKE THIS, VISIT: HTTP://MEXICORICO.COM/RECIPES/
Related topicsChicken, Main Dish, Appetizer/Snack, Summer Event, Lunch, Dinner, Holiday's, Fall/Winter, Healthy Eating, La Costeña
Share this recipe
What do you think about this recipe?