- 2 Cans of La Costeña Refried Black Beans (20.5 oz. / 581 g)
- Chicken Stock
- 1 Can of La Costeña Chipotle Peppers (12 oz./ 340 g)
- 18 Lightly Fired Tortillas
- 2 Omelets, cut into strips
- Sour Cream, Onion Rings – Crumbled with Cheese
- Plantains, Sliced and Fried
To make these delicious Enfrijoladas Veracruzanas, heat Chicken with enough chicken stock to obtain a thick sauce. Add the blended, seedless chipotle peppers. Dip the tortillas in this sauce, fill them with the omelet strips and fold them over. Sprinkle cream, onion and cheese over the enfrijoladas and garnish with fried plantains.