This Creamy Seafood Soup © is delicious. It has a rich undertones with just the right amount of spice. A great seafood or meat less recipe. Give this Creamy Seafood Soup © recipe a try.
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 8 pcs. clam
- 1 crab in pieces
- 6 tbsp. Tomato Sauce Seasoned with Spices
- 1/2 tbsp. chopped thyme
- 1 can La Costeña ® Chipotle Peppers in Adobo Sauce (chopped)
- 3 1/2 previously prepared shrimp broth
- 1 cup cream
- 8 pcs. peeled medium-sized shrimp
- Salt and pepper
- Fry the crab and clams in olive oil. Add the tomato sauce.
- Add the thyme, Chipotle pepper and the broth. Boil for 10 minutes over low heat.
- Add the cream and the shrimps. Cook for 5 more minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper.
TO VIEW MORE RECIPES LIKE THIS, VISIT: HTTP://MEXICORICO.COM/RECIPES/