Make this delicious Cortadillo de Res any day of the week. It is a family friendly dish that is sure to please everyone.
- 25 oz. diced beef diced (0.7 in.)
- 4 tbsp. vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup diced onion
- 1 cup of Mashed Peeled Tomato
- 1 can La Costeña® Pickled Jalapeño Peppers 7 oz. / 200 g
- 2 tbsp. chopped coriander
- 1 can La Costeña® Whole Pinto Beans 19.75 oz./ 560 g
- Salt and pepper
1. Season the beef with salt and pepper. Fry in oil until slightly brown. Add the onion and fry during 4 more minutes at medium heat. Add the peeled tomatoes and the Jalapeño peppers. Cook until the meat is tender and well cooked.
2. Turn off the heat and add the chopped coriander. Season with salt and pepper.
3. Serve together with Pinto beans.