Corn Bread with Jalapeños
- 2 cans corn
- 6 Tbsp. butter melted
- 4 eggs
- 1 ½ cup sour cream
- ½ cup all purpose flour
- 1 cup milk
- 2 tsps baking powder
- ½ can La Costeña Diced Jalapeños
- ¼ tsp salt
- Preheat the oven 425 F. Lightly grease an 8 inch baking dish.
- In a blender, blend corn, eggs, milk and butter.
- Add dry ingredients and La Costeña Diced Jalapeños and mix.
- Pour the batter into the prepared baking dish.
- Bake until the top is golden brown and a toothpick comes out clean, about 20 to 25 minutes.
- Remove the cornbread from the oven and let it cool for 10 minutes before serving.
TO VIEW MORE RECIPES LIKE THIS, VISIT: HTTP://MEXICORICO.COM/RECIPES/
VIDEO LINK: https://youtu.be/KVjCjjvkLiY
Share this recipe
What do you think about this recipe?