- ½ onion, finely chopped
- 4 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 cups La Costeña Refried Pinto Beans
- 2 skinless, boneless chicken breasts, cooked and shredded
- ½ cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Salt to taste
- 8 flour tortillas
- Vegetable oil for frying
- 1 can La Costeña Chipotle Sauce.
- Heat 1 Tbsp. oil in a frying pan, sauté the onion until translucent, add the garlic, cook for 3 minutes.
- Add La Costeña Refried Pinto Beans.
- Simmer slowly for 5 more minutes.
- Add the chicken and season with salt.
- Heat the tortillas in microwave, wrapped in a safe plastic, for 1 minute.
- Spoon chicken-bean filling into the center of a tortilla.
- Fold in both sides, then fold the bottom of the tortilla up and the top down to form a pack.
- Heat the oil in a large frying pan and fry the Chimichangas in batches until crisp, turning once.
- Remove them from the oil with a slotted spoon and drain on paper towel.
- Serve hot with La Costeña Chipotle Sauce.
TO VIEW MORE RECIPES LIKE THIS, VISIT: HTTP://MEXICORICO.COM/RECIPES/
Related topicsChicken, Main Dish, Appetizer/Snack, Lunch, Dinner, Cheese, Beans, La Costeña
Share this recipe
What do you think about this recipe?