Chicken Skewers ©
- 2 diced chicken breasts
- 1 red pepper
- 1 green pepper
- 1 onion
- 6 olives “La Costeña”
- Salt and pepper
- Olive oil
- 3 lemons
- Skewer sticks
- In a bowl, add the juice of the 3 lemons, a drizzle of olive oil, salt and pepper and the chicken.
- Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 2 hours
- Dice the pepper and the onion
- Soak the skewers in water so they don´t break or burn.
- Assemble the skewers: green pepper, onion, chicken, red pepper, and an olive at the end.
- Once the skewers are ready, place them in a frying pan over medium heat making sure to turn them on each side for about 7 or 10 minutes (depending on the heat) and they will be ready to eat.
Good for people with: Diabetes Mellitus, Obesity, Hypercholesterolemia.
TO VIEW MORE RECIPES LIKE THIS, VISIT: HTTP://MEXICORICO.COM/RECIPES/