Chicken Burritos With Beans and Rice © is a fast, easy and delicious recipe to serve any night of the week.
- 2 cups cooked and shred chicken
- 1/4 cup La Costeña® Home-style Mexican Salsa
- 4 pcs. wheat flour tortillas
- 1 cup tomato rice
- 1 cup La Costeña® Whole Pinto Beans (drained)
- 1 cup sliced lettuce
- 1/4 cup sliced purple onion
- 4 tbsp. cream
- Mix the chicken with the sauce.
- Heat the tortillas.
- Split equal quantities of rice, beans, lettuce, onion, and cream in the 4 tortillas.
- Roll the stuffed tortillas and cut in half. Serve with additional sauce.
TO VIEW MORE RECIPES LIKE THIS, VISIT: HTTP://MEXICORICO.COM/RECIPES/