- 4 Cups of medium-sized shrimp
- 1 Cup of avocado chunks
- 1 Cup of orange soda
- 1 Cup of Ketchup
- 1 Cup of Pineapple Chunks (well drained)
- 4 Tablespoons of finely chopped onion
- 6 Tablespoons of chopped cilantro
- 6 Tablespoons of Worcestershire sauce
- 6 Tablespoons of soy sauce
- 3 Tablespoons of La Costeña Homestyle Mexican Hot Sauce (or to taste)
- Avocado slices for garnish
Mix all the ingredients together, garnish with the avocado slices and a small cilantro leaf and serve immediately.
Related topicsAppetizer/Snack, Party, Summer Event, Shrimp, La Costeña
Share this recipe
What do you think about this recipe?