Nutrition facts per serving:
- 1 medium broccoli
- 1 egg
- 125g grated cheese (gouda / mozzarella / edam / panela)
- 3 to 4 tablespoons of tomato paste or “La Costeña” sauce, used in the liquefied chipotle pepper video
- oregano, garlic powder, dehydrated onion, salt and pepper to taste
- “La Costeña” jalapeno peppers and peppers
- 4 mushrooms
- 1 tablespoon of unsalted butter
- Wash and clean the broccoli, separate the florets from the stems and chop them using a food processor to obtain a texture is similar to bread crumbs.
- Place it in a covered bowl and microwave at full power for 4 minutes
- Allow to cool and then season with salt, pepper, garlic powder, dried onion, oregano, 25 grams of grated cheese and add the whisked egg.
- Place this “dough” on a paper-lined or greased tray spread it using a fork until you have a not too thin circle (approx. 0.5 cm) and bake at 200 ° C for 10 minutes or until firm.
- Remove from the oven and spread the chipotle chili sauce over it, sprinkle oregano, add the thinly sliced mushrooms and the jalapeno chili slices.
- Finish with cheese and bake again for 10-12 more minutes.
Good for people with: Diabetes Mellitus, Obesity, *High Blood Pressure (if the pizza is prepared with panela cheese).
TO VIEW MORE RECIPES LIKE THIS, VISIT: HTTP://MEXICORICO.COM/RECIPES/