20 min. 8 servings
- 1 can La Costeña® Whole Black Beans (19.75 oz.)
- 3 lemons (juice)
- 8 tbsp. olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- 6 cups crackling in pieces
- 4 tbsp. minced onion
- 1/2 cup leaves of papaloquelite herb
- 4 tbsp. chopped coriander
- 1/4 cup chopped tomato
- 1 can La Costeña® Pickled Jalapeño Peppers (3.7 oz.)
- 1 sliced avocado
- Mix the garlic, chipotle peppers, and chicken. Marinate for 10 min.
- Fry the marinated chicken in oil at mild heat until it is brown. Add the onion and green pepper. Fry for 3 more minutes over low heat, turning ingredients often.
- Add the tomato sauce and cook for five more minutes over low heat. Season with salt and pepper.
- Serve with refried black beans.
TO VIEW MORE RECIPES LIKE THIS, VISIT: HTTP://MEXICORICO.COM/RECIPES/
Related topicsBirthday, Party, Kid Friendly, Tailgating, Summer Event, Lunch, Dinner, Fall/Winter, Healthy Eating, Baby Shower, Beans, Pork
Share this recipe
What do you think about this recipe?