Bean Hamburgers ©
Craving a burger, but not craving all the calories. Try La Costeña’s Bean Hamburgers ©. It’s hearty, satisfying and packed with flavor.
Nutrition facts per serving:
Ingredients (3 people/servings):
- 2 cups of black or pinto beans ”La Costeña” Basics
- 2 celery stalks, diced
- 2 grated carrots
- 1 finely chopped onion
- 6 mushrooms, diced
- 1 handful of peanuts peeled, roasted and ground
- 3 Buns without the crumb and ½ tablespoon of light dressing
- Crush the beans a little
- Chop the celery, the onion, the mushrooms and grate the carrot
- Peel the peanuts, toast them in a saucepan without burning them and then grind using a blender
- Put everything in a bowl (beans, celery, onions, mushrooms, carrots and peanut powder) and season with salt and pepper
- Make patties with the mixture.
- Cook the patties in a pan with a bit of olive oil and flip them constantly.
- Remove and serve with the hamburger buns
Good for people with: *Obesity (NOTE: use wholegrain bread), ¨*High Blood Pressure (no dressing).
TO VIEW MORE RECIPES LIKE THIS, VISIT: HTTP://MEXICORICO.COM/RECIPES/